To facilitate the educational activities in the pre-school, a Reproduction Agreement has been signed that entitles staff and children, to a certain degree, to make copies and share copyright protected material from Swedish and non-Swedish works.
Copy and share in the educational activity
Staff and children in pre-school may make copies and share digitally and analogue by:
- Printing out
- Reproducing for slide presentation for educational purposes, e.g. PowerPoint
- Saving copies in digital form, e.g. on the preschool’s closed network, on USB
- Transferring digital copies, e.g. by email or via the preschool’s closed network
- Making mailings within a staff group
- Projecting and displaying on screen
- Distributing photocopies and printouts
Pre-schools Covered by the Agreement
The Reproduction Agreement is concluded between Bonus Copyright Access and the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (SALAR
All municipalities, county councils and regions have agreements with Bonus Copyright Access.
The independent pre-schools
(pre-schools that are run by a natural person or legal entity with another organizer than the municipality or county council) sign agreements with Bonus Copyright Access on the same terms and conditions that apply to public pre-schools.