Copy for study activityThe agreement allows circle leaders to copy copyright protected material from Swedish and non-Swedish pictures, text and musical notation that have been made public, e.g. from books, teaching materials, the press, digital publications, websites etc.
The agreement does not cover the right to copy (record, download etc.) moving images, recorded works, for example, radio and TV-programmes, YouTube clips, films, audio files, recorded music, computer games and computer programmes. This requires separate agreements.
Circle leader may copy
The agreement allows the circle leader, but not the participants, to:
- Printing out
- Reproducing for slide presentation for educational purposes, e.g. PowerPoint (handouts may only be distributed in paper form)
The agreement does not cover the right to digital copying and sharing, e.g. downloading, making mailings etc.
Study associations that are covered by the agreement
The agreement between Bonus Copyright Access and the Adult Education Association covers the following study associations:
- Arbetarnas Bildningsförbund (ABF)
- Studieförbundet Bilda för kyrka och samhälle (Bilda)
- Folkuniversitetet (FU)
- Studieförbundet Ibn Rushd
- Studieförbundet Medborgarskolan (Mbsk)
- Nykterhetsrörelsens bildningsverksamhet (NBV)
- Sensus studieförbund (Sensus)
- Studiefrämjandet (Sfr)
- Studieförbundet Vuxenskolan (SV)